Keeping the workforce working and business moving
The world of workplace rehabilitation and corporate wellness can be confusing – for everyone! We are occupational rehabilitation and workplace wellness specialists who take away the uncertainty and help get everyone involved in the best possible position to thrive in the workplace.
WRM challenges the accepted way of doing things in the world of workers’ compensation;
- We stay impartial so we can achieve the best outcome for everybody,
- We believe in treating employees as respectfully as we do their employer’s business and;
- We see the job through to the end – with everyone happy.
With this approach employees recover better, employers know where they stand and claims get resolved more efficiently.
In terms of corporate wellness we aim to inform and educate employers around the ways to develop techniques that are easy to maintain and quick to embed into the working practices of the business. We work closely with business owners and managers to establish a culture aimed at producing positive outcomes through manageable health and fitness initiatives. Your staff are your greatest asset and so helping them maintain their physical and mental health should be a top priority. WRM helps businesses to achieve that every day.
How we’ve helped
- Tim Starr – CouriersPlease (Employer)
- “CouriersPlease has benefitted from a valuable long term partnership with Workplace Rehabilitation Management that cover the lifecycle of injury prevention and injury management activities”
- Jon Awramenko, Aristocrat (Employer)
- “They are hugely beneficial to us – I can just leave them to get on with it. They take it all over and regularly update me on progress”
- Gillian Lewis, 2 Men & A Truck (Employer)
- “Two things stand out for me – their in-depth knowledge and reliability. That’s where they stand out from others”
- Wayne Currington, Smoke Alarms Australia (Employer)
- “They take away the worry and stress and they get action. They get things moving and resolved – I wish I’d known about them 5 years ago!”