Let’s go to work!
Making workplace rehabilitation work
for employees and employers alike
Keeping the workforce working and business moving
The world of workplace rehabilitation can be confusing – for everyone! We are an occupational rehabilitation provider that aims to take away the uncertainty and strives to help all involved successfully navigate through difficult times and tricky processes.
WRM challenges the accepted way of doing things in the world of workers’ compensation and that runs through everything we do;
- We stay impartial so we can achieve the best outcome for everybody,
- We believe in treating employees as respectfully as we do their employer’s business and;
- We see the job through to the end – with everyone happy.
With this approach employees recover better, employers know where they stand and claims get resolved more efficiently.
How we’ve helped
- Gayle Stewart – K&S (Employer)
- “We want to work with a rehabilitation provider with a firm control of the situation. WRM are just that and they strike the right balance between all the parties”
- Jon Awramenko, Aristocrat (Employer)
- “They are hugely beneficial to us – I can just leave them to get on with it. They take it all over and regularly update me on progress”
- Gillian Lewis, 2 Men & A Truck (Employer)
- “Two things stand out for me – their in-depth knowledge and reliability. That’s where they stand out from others”
- Wayne Currington, Smoke Alarms Australia (Employer)
- “They take away the worry and stress and they get action. They get things moving and resolved – I wish I’d known about them 5 years ago!”
Clients we’ve helped
Latest articles and resources
Tap into our library of knowledge and insight – from preventative processes to return to work strategies and everything in between.View all