Tailored corporate wellness and workplace rehabilitation
programs that keep business on track.
When workplace injuries happen they can be devastating – for everyone. Employees just want to get well again and return to meaningful work. Meanwhile employers have to tread through the complexities of Workers Compensation, while juggling reduced resources and fearing huge premium rises. It’s a difficult time for everybody.
But add to that a poorly handled case and ineffective rehabilitation process and things can quickly spiral out of control. It’s easy to see how a lot of claims end up with the employee losing faith – and the employer losing money!
We take a more proactive and forward thinking approach that looks at the whole issue and aims to avoid anyone being unfairly penalised. We have crafted our suite of services that make a smoother, fairer and more understandable process a reality. Everything we do is underpinned by our forensic understanding of the workers’ compensation landscape and our robust workplace injury case management process.
We also offer comprehensive corporate wellness programs that aims to prevent any of that before it even starts. Our specialist team plan and facilitate high quality health and fitness programs for implementation in the workplace. WRM works closely with employers to ensure programs and activities are tailored to specific roles as well as the environment and culture of the particular workplace. The ultimate aim is to create happier, healthier workplaces that benefit both employers and employees alike.
Let the workers work!
- Corporate wellness
- Our programs help improve the well-being of employees way beyond the workplace. We know that when individuals are assisted in maintaining good physical and mental health, it creates a better work environment for everyone.
- Tell me more
- Workplace rehabilitation services
- This is where the rubber hits the road at WRM. Our healthcare experts consult with doctors, physios and other medical professionals to develop unique, gradual return-to-work schedules that fit with the employee, their role and their employer.
- Tell me more
- Our smart technology
- We support our human-centred approach by developing our own clever technology – digitally based services that enhance the recovery journey, promote resilience, support overall wellbeing and workplace fitness.
- Tell me more
HOW WE’VE HELPED
- Wayne Currington, Smoke Alarms Australia (Employer)
- “They take away the worry and stress and they get action. They get things moving and resolved – I wish I’d known about them 5 years ago!”
- Sophie (Employee)
“It was great to have someone so knowledgeable on my side....they refined my back to work plan based around my normal duties to ease me back in”
- Jon Awramenko, Aristocrat (Employer)
- “They are hugely beneficial to us – I can just leave them to get on with it. They take it all over and regularly update me on progress”
- Gillian Lewis, 2 Men & A Truck (Employer)
- “Two things stand out for me – their in-depth knowledge and reliability. That’s where they stand out from others”