An innovative, evidence-based approach that helps all parties
navigate through a planned recovery process.
At WRM, we know that effective management of a workers’ compensation claim starts early – it’s vital to both the employee’s wellbeing and their employer’s business.
Our vision is for all workers to return to suitable duties in a safe and timely manner following an injury. Evidence overwhelmingly shows that recovery at work is the most effective treatment – addressing both the physical and the psychosocial aspects of a worker’s life. Our vocational rehabilitation services manage that process and ensure gradual integration back into the workplace. As a signatory to the Consensus Statement on the Health Benefits of Good Work, WRM is committed to promoting the virtues of work in re-establishing financial security, reconnecting socially and restoring a sense of purpose.
Even if your business employs a Return to Work Coordinator, workplace injury case management can be time consuming and all consuming. Let the experienced WRM team of workplace rehabilitation consultants assist.
How this helps everyone
- For Employers
- Reduces lost time in the recovery process
- Employees show greater capacity and enhanced resilience
- Improves workplace morale – employees feel valued
- For Employees
- Feeling listened to, supported and valued
- Receiving the best, evidence-based, effective treatment
- Creates accountability around the timeline for returning to work
- For Insurers
- Effective spending on the right kinds of treatment
- Results-focussed approach, closely monitored for effectiveness
- Improved timelines, fewer incapacity payments
How we’ve helped
- Amy Beasley – Hardman (Broker)
- “Workers’ Comp is all about reducing lost time – for everyone. WRM always work with that front of mind”
- Wayne Currington, Smoke Alarms Australia (Employer)
- “They take away the worry and stress and they get action. They get things moving and resolved – I wish I’d known about them 5 years ago!”
- Deb (Employee)
“Before they got involved I felt alone with it all – it was all on me to sort it out. I never felt alone again after they got involved”
- Jon Awramenko, Aristocrat (Employer)
- “They are hugely beneficial to us – I can just leave them to get on with it. They take it all over and regularly update me on progress”