And we do it by protecting everyone’s interests equally.
You could say we’re on everybody’s side.
Aiming to get everybody back to where they want to be
Our talented team of allied healthcare professionals focus on the employee, their wellness in the workplace and their recovery should injury or illness occur. With expert guidance, targeted recovery plans and step-by-step return to work programs, we navigate them through an individually tailored process that sees them integrated back into the workplace in a safe and timely manner. With over 20 years experience as workplace rehabilitation providers, we believe strongly in the power of recovery at work – it’s both positive for the employee’s recovery and productive for the workplace. Throughout the process, our inclusive communications keep everyone informed on progress so that all parties know who is doing what and when. It’s a uniquely measured approach to getting people recovered and back doing what they want to do in the best possible shape.
We also develop truly effective corporate wellness programs that focus on the employees’ all round health and – through the tailored plans our qualified health professionals develop – helps employers create happy, healthy, caring working environments that are simply positive places to be a part of.
Our innovative tech platform LeapForward™ is an award-winning, innovative 6-week program that harnesses the power of psycho-education and expert coaching to support people in getting back to health, life and work.
All of this is what WRM does. And it’s how we make sure the workplace works for everyone!Get in touch
How we help everyone
- For Employers
- Excellent communication to keep you informed all the way
- Great ideas and guidance on workplace wellness – so business can stay on track
- Reassurance that any claim will be handled in the most efficient way
- For Employees
- Knowing that you’ve got someone by your side throughout everything
- Constant care, endless understanding and masses of support
- Access to the highest levels of medical advice and input
- For Insurers
- Continuous mediation between all the involved parties
- Accurate, efficient case management keeping things on track
- Focussed on a timely and effective resolution to each case
How we’ve helped
- Gillian Lewis, 2 Men & A Truck (Employer)
- “Two things stand out for me – their in-depth knowledge and reliability. That’s where they stand out from others”
- Amy Beasley – Hardman (Broker)
- “We really trust them. We don’t have to micro-manage them at all – that’s unusual. They’re reliable, proactive, have good communications and really think things through for you”
- Jon Awramenko, Aristocrat (Employer)
- “They are hugely beneficial to us – I can just leave them to get on with it. They take it all over and regularly update me on progress”
- Sophie (Employee)
“It was great to have someone so knowledgeable on my side....they refined my back to work plan based around my normal duties to ease me back in”
Libby Roberts is the Founder and Managing Director of WRM. With two decades experience in injury management and WHS, and a Masters Degree in Psychology from the University of Sydney, she is a passionate advocate for evidence-based treatment in helping people recover and return to work in a safe and timely manner following an injury. Her mission is to help both employers and employees achieve the best possible outcome and believes strongly that helping individuals thrive has a positive impact beyond the workplace to the economy, families and the wider community.LinkedIn